Friday, March 9, 2007

RAW

DOKTOR SNAKE : When the ideas of quantum physics are eventually assimilated into everyday culture, how do you think they will effect the man or woman in the street?
RAW : I think that when the ideas of model agnosticism, the Uncertainty Principle, fuzzy logics, etc, become generally known it will cause a social revolution bigger and more global than the Renaissance or the Age of Enlightenment. I have no prediction of how soon this will occur... If I judged by the people I meet on my lecture tours, I'd say it has already happened. But if I judged by that statistical sample I'd assume marijuana legalization would have happened already, too, none of our recent wars would have occurred, and televangelists couldn't get any audience except on the Comedy Channel.

No comments: